The Fender Custom Shop did some awesome things at the 2019 NAMM Show including resurrecting a few of the best NAMM Limited models of the past few years for one last batch of orders.
In the case of this stunning Roasted '56 Strat, it was first introduced at the 2017 NAMM Show and Fender was overwhelmed with orders because it featured numerous upgrades with no extra pricing up-charges for them. Things like the lightweight roasted Alder body and roasted Maple neck with some lovely birdseye figuring in it, hand-wound pickups...These are all things that arent usually found at this price point.
- Relic Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with Closet Classic Hardware
- Lightweight Roasted Alder Body
- 1-Piece Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck with 10/56 "V" Back-Shape
- 9.5" Radius, 6105 Frets
- Heavy Relic Finish Neck Back
- Hand-Wound Fat 60's Strat Pickups (RWRP Mid)
- 5 Way Switch; Postmodern Strat Fat 50's Hookup Wiring with Greasebucket tone control for bridge pickup
- Gold Anodized Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo; Vintage-Style Tuning Machines with Fender Logo; Bone Nut
- Tweed Hardshell Case, Strap
- Certificate of Authenticity