The Fender Custom Shop has had a lot of fun with Mischief Maker guitars over the past few years where the crew pairs a Telecaster neck with a Stratocaster body - And now they've stepped the game up to the ultimate level with this AMAZING Heavy Relic Black Paisley model.
This guitar features a glorious combination of Fender's three most revered hand-wound pickups - The Texas Special (bridge), the Fat '50s (middle) and the '69 Strat (neck) - Making this a dream guitar for many guitarists.
• Heavy Relic Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
• Alder Body
• Medium Tinted 1-Piece “A” Birdseye Maple Neck
• 6100 Jumbo Frets
• 9.5” Radius
• 10/56 “V” Neck Shape
• Handwound ‘69 Strat Neck Pickup
• Handwound ‘65 Strat RWRP Middle Pickup
• Handwound Texas Special Bridge Pickup
• Single-Ply Parchment Pickguard
• 5-Way Switch • Bone Nut
• Deluxe Hardshell Case and strap
• Certificate of Authenticity