Seriously, WOW...How cool is this? We placed an order for this incredible Limited Edition '50s Telecaster Custom in Faded Aged Sherwood Green Metallic at the 2019 NAMM Show and it's just arrived (September 2019) and we're super pumped about it!
It's crazy light, super resonant, plays perfectly and sounds the way most people would agree a top-shelf Tele should sound like.
- Journeyman Relic Flashcoat Lacquer Finish
- Double Bound Lightweight Ash Body
- Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 10/56 "V" Back-Shape
- 7.25"-9.5" Fingerboard Radius; 21 Medium Jumbo Frets; Bone Nut
- Fender Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded Nocaster Pickups
- Vintage Nocaster Bridge; Vintage-Style Tuning Machines; Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap & Certificate of Authenticity